Where: The Old Brewery Burnside Place, Cromarty IV11 8XQ
- Part of:
- Music Workshops
- Workshop focus areas include interpretation, phrasing, technique, performance focus, communication with musicians, bodywork and much more.
- Student concert on Sunday afternoon
- Workshop Location and Residential Accommodation in The Old Brewery, Cromarty
- Travel: Cromarty is a 30 minute bus journey from Inverness airport which receives national and international flights, and Inverness station which is on the main east coast line from London
- B+Bs available nearby if required
- Monthly payment plan available
- The residential workshop fees include:
- Free entry to the tutors concert on Thursday evening.
- 2 1/2 days of intensive teaching including group song work, technique, bodywork and 4 masterclasses with each tutor (max 5 students in each masterclass) with a good deal of individual focus time.
- Student concert on Sunday afternoon accompanied by Brian Kellock.
- Accommodation, dinner on Thurs, Fri and Sat, breakfast and lunch on Fri, Sat, Sun and teas/coffees.
- Fun inhouse evenings on the Fri and Sat.
Residential w/ single room: £660
Residential w/ twin room: £620
Non-residential (includes all above except breakfast and accommodation): £535
A non-refundable deposit of £300 is required to secure your place on the workshop and the balance of fee is required by the 6th March 2018. (the balance of fee for cancellations within 14 days of the workshop start date will be non-refundable unless a replacement student can be found). Monthly payments on the payment plan are non-refundable.
To book your place, email Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Old Brewery
Burnside Place IV11 8XQ