When: Thursday, April 11th 2019-
Where: The Old Brewery Burnside Place, Cromarty IV11 8XQ
- Part of:
- Music Workshops
Workshop focus areas include song interpretation and phrasing, vocal technique, performance focus, communication with instrumentalists, bodywork and much more all surrounded by the most beautiful scenery, great food, good company and much laughter.
- Tutors' Concert (An Evening of Jazz Song) on evening of Thursday 11th
- Singers' Night Jam Session on Saturday evening
- Student concert on Sunday afternoon
- Workshop location and residential accommodation in The Old Brewery, Cromarty
- Travel: Cromarty is approx. 1.5 hours bus journey from Inverness airport which receives national and international flights, and an hour from Inverness station which is on the main east coast line from London. Inverness to Cromarty is a 40 minute car journey.
- B+Bs available nearby if required
The residential workshops include:
- Free entry to the tutors concert on Thursday evening.
- 2 1/2 days of intensive teaching including group song work, technique, bodywork and 4 masterclasses with each tutor (max 5 students in each masterclass) with a good deal of individual focus time.
- Singers' Night Jam Session on Saturday evening, accompanied by Liane, Brian, Sophie or Sara.
- Student concert on Sunday afternoon accompanied by Brian Kellock.
- Accommodation, dinner on Thurs, Fri and Sat, breakfast and lunch on Fri, Sat, Sun and teas/coffees.
Residential w/ single room: £675
Residential w/ twin room: £635
Non-residential (includes all above except breakfast and accommodation): £550
A non-refundable deposit of £300 is required to secure your place on the workshop and the balance of fee is required by the 28th Feb 2019 (the balance of fee for cancellations within 14 days of the workshop start date will be non-refundable unless a replacement student can be found).
Monthly payments on the payment plan are non-refundable.
Email Sophie to book your place or for any queries: email@example.com